Sunday, February 28, 2010

A New Leaf

So I am still unwell most of the time, and I am tired tired tired of it. Starting tomorrow I am on a 30 day quest to total wellness. All my extra energy is going in that direction. We are taking a two month hiatus actually, but the first month is totally focusing on getting me better and functioning.

See you in May a totally new Clair!

Here are my personal goals for March:
-get to the gym or exercise at home 5 days a week
-stay on our 97% whole foods diet
-lose 10-20 pounds:)
-Start sleeping better
-get to the park and outside during the week
-get up and to bed earlier
-get more relaxed!!! DECREASE THE STRESS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's been a long time since you guys have posted, and maybe you just don't have time for blogging anymore (three young children could have that effect, I'd imagine!), but I just wanted to tell you that I've truly been inspired by your blog. I love reading about the things you've discovered and getting motivated to try to live a healthier lifestyle. I actually got on here because my two-year-old son has had a cough for a couple of days, and I remembered something on here about cooking honey and onion in a crock pot that was supposed to help...I couldn't find it, but I may just give it a whirl anyway...

    Anyhow, I won't beg you to start again because it's totally your business, but I would be so happy if you did! (Also, Clair, I just put "Throw Out Fifty Things" on request at my library and am excited to read it!)

    I hope you guys are doing well with your little family. You're such good people and I'm glad to know you!

    Kristina Noall

    ReplyDelete